What is your payment policy?
Corporate credit can be established upon completion and approval of our credit application.
- If no credit has been established, all orders are C.O.D. and are payable with check, cash or credit card.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.
When do I need to place my order?
We appreciate as much advanced notice as possible when placing orders. This allows us to order food and schedule our staff accordingly.
- You can always call in advance to reserve a date and follow up with the details once you receive them.
- We are happy to try to accommodate any last minute orders as long as you can be a bit flexible with your menu selections and delivery times.
When do you need my final guest count?
We need final guest counts for disposable corporate events 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery.
- You may not decrease your guest count within 48 hours of your scheduled delivery.
What if I need to cancel my order?
Orders cancelled with less than a 48 hour notice may be subject to a cancellation fee. This fee will vary based on the type of food ordered and our ability to halt preparation.
- For your protection, cancellations must first be received by phone during normal business hours from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and then confirmed by fax or e-mail. Again, for your protection, voicemail and e-mail cancellations will not be accepted.
Do you deliver? What is the fee to deliver?
Yes, we do deliver within a specified 15 minute time frame. The volume of deliveries on certain days requires us to manage the order of deliveries in such a way that we can serve all of our customer's needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deliveries to downtown Columbus and The Ohio State University can require special considerations. If needed, please call ahead to secure parking for our delivery driver.
- We do charge delivery fees based on where you are located in the Columbus area. Please speak with one our sales associates for the delivery fee to your location.
Do you have a minimum for delivery?
We require a 15 person minimum for breakfast deliveries, a 10 person minimum for most cold lunch deliveries and a 15 person minimum for hot lunch deliveries. (Some exceptions may apply.)
How is your food delivered?
Your food will be delivered to you within your specified 15 minute window in an attractive disposable fashion. Cold foods will be displayed in black bowls and trays with clear lids and hot foods will be served in high quality foil pans.
- Our delivery driver will come into your office or meeting space and set all the food and beverages up for you.
- You may purchase disposable chafing dishes for your hot food for $7.00 each, they are then yours to keep and reuse.
- All orders include appropriate heavy duty disposable ware.
- Bio-degradable disposable ware is available upon request with all orders.
What if I have special dietary requests?
We will be happy to help you with any dietary restrictions your guests have. Please make your sales coordinator aware of any specials needs when placing your order.