How much does a wedding cost?
We don't charge a set cost for weddings because everyone's wedding is unique! Our event planners will assist you in customizing the perfect wedding reception for you and your budget.
What size events do you cater?
We cater events of all sizes. We do everything from corporate drop off lunches for 10 to full service events for up to 10,000 people.
How do I book an event with you?
Once you have received and approved your proposal, you will be given a catering agreement to sign and return along with your security deposit.
- The security deposit is 10% of the anticipated total of your event or $250.00, whichever is greater.
- The second deposit is due 60 days prior to your event date and is 50% of the anticipated event total.
- The final payment is due 14 days prior to the event date.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express), checks or cash.
Do you charge a gratuity or a service fee?
No, we do not charge any additional gratuities or service fees on top of what you see on your proposal.
- If your service staff has done an exceptional job at your event, you are more than welcome to give them something extra at the end of the evening.
Can you provide bartenders and servers for my event? How are the charges for them determined?
Yes, we have a highly qualified and trained staff of professional captains, servers and bartenders available to work your event.
- Our captains, servers and bartenders are all billed at an hourly rate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Your event planner will assist you in calculating the number of servers you will need as well as the amount of time it will take them to set up your event, work the event and clean up at the end.
Can you recommend a facility for my event?
Absolutely! We are an approved caterer at over 30 different facilities in and around the Columbus area.
- This website has a complete listing of the facilities in which we are an approved caterer.
- We also have pictures of facilities and links to their websites on our facility page.
Will I be charged sales tax?
There is no tax on food, but there is tax on equipment and certain types of beverages.
I would like a specific theme, do you provide themed events?
Yes, we have a full time décor specialist on staff available to assist you with any of your decorating needs.
- We own all of our own décor and have many themes available to choose from.
- We can also do a custom themed event for you. Your event planner can help you with all the details.
Do you provide wedding cakes?
No, we do not provide wedding cakes. We are, however, able to recommend a number of qualified bakers in the area that do specialize in wedding cakes.
- Our staff will cut and serve your cake for you. We do not charge any additional cake cutting fees.
Do you provide alcohol? Can we provide our own?
The State of Ohio does not issue liquor licenses to off-premise catering companies, so we cannot provide alcohol for your event.
- We are able to transport alcohol for you and serve it to you and your guests.
- Depending on where you are having your event, you can provide your own alcohol or we can recommend a vendor where you can order everything you need.
How much alcohol do I need for my event?
We have attached a list of recommended servings to help you figure out what you will need for your event.
Do you provide tastings?
Yes, we do offer tastings once you have received a proposal from one of our event planners and narrowed down your menu choices.
- Tasting fees vary depending on how many guests will be attending and what you will be tasting.
- Please consult your event planner for specific charges.
Do you offer vegetarian meals or special meals for other dietary restrictions?
Yes, we will work with you the best we can to meet all of your guests dietary restrictions.
Can you help me with my rental needs?
We own all of our own rental equipment, linens, tents, chairs, tables and china.
- Please go to the Rental Section of our website to see what we have to offer and our prices.
- If you don't see what you are looking for, please let us know and we will help locate it for you.
What is your cancellation policy?
There is a lot of work that goes into planning an event. From the initial proposal until the final guest leaves, our whole team works together to make your event perfect. Because of this, if an event cancels, you will forfeit your security deposit.
- If your event cancels within two weeks of the scheduled event date, 60% of scheduled deposits will be non-refundable.